Tour „The Stories Of Vilnius Catacombs“
Tour „The Stories Of Vilnius Catacombs“. Under the streets of Old Town, there is a hidden underground world. Due to wars and fires, the houses in Old Town were rebuilt and the level of the street floor has risen. Many buildings from that time are under our feet now. What is the history of these houses? What is so special about the basements? Where is buried Barbora Radvilaite? You will get to visit the Kings’ crypt where are buried the most powerful leaders of Lithuania. The Cathedral’s catacombs have installed video projections. You will get to see how this place used to look like. There is a three-dimensional hologram. The tour is led by a professional guide. The catacombs are heated.
At the Vilnius Cathedral belfry.
You will visit 4 objects chosen by the guide:
- Basement of the Cathedral;
- St. Cross (Bonifrati Church);
- Amber galleries wineries;
- J & M Slapeliai house-museum cellars;
- St. John Street Gallery wineries;
- Jewish Culture and Information Centre.
Calories: during this tour you will burn ~382 kcal. !
You can book this tour only for Your individual group. Choose date and time. Available languages: EN, RU, LT, PO.
Price for group up to 10 persons 199.90€ + 19.99€ for every additional person.
To book the date You need to pay 100€ deposit.
- more than 96 hours before the tour’s start: refund 50% of Your payment.
- less than 96 hours before tour’s start: non-refundable.