Tour "Kaunas catacombs"
Tour “Kaunas catacombs”. This tour is unique opportunity to see the underground world of Kaunas. The guide will tell you the history of Kaunas, which remained hidden deep in the dungeons. You will walk on the paths used by the great people such as duke Vaidotas. You will be surprised how much legends can hide in the labyrinths of the dungeons.
You will visit at least 4 objects chosen by the guide:
- The dungeons of Kaunas castle;
- The crypts of Kaunas Cathedral;
- Kaunas City Museum Expositions in the Town Hall basements;
- Medical and Pharmaceutical History Museum;
- Maironis Lithuanian Literature Museum;
- The former handicraft workshop cellar of Old Town.
At the main entrance of Kaunas Cathedral.
Additional costs for visiting the objects: ~7€ for adults, ~5€ for children, seniors and people with disabilities. Exact price will be indicated during the tour. With increasing number of tour participants, the fee for 1 person decreases.
Opening hours: the latest time to start the tour: Tuesday- Friday at 15:30, Saturday at 13:00. Sunday-Monday not working.
You can book this tour only for Your individual group. Choose date and time. Available languages: EN, RU, LT.
Price for group up to 10 persons 129.90€ + 12.99€ for every additional person + extra costs for entrances.
To book the date You need to pay 70€ deposit.
- more than 96 hours before the tour’s start: refund 50% of Your payment.
- less than 96 hours before tour’s start: non-refundable.