Lost in the forest
Lost in the forest. When did you last time walked in the forest during the night time? The nightmare begins when you are completely lost, don’t know where to go and sounds in the bushes are becoming more and more scary. All participants are divided into 2 or 3 teams, then each team is left alone in different spot, after this the search of correct path starts. This game is perfect opportunity to learn team work, survival tricks or just simply celebrate party in the unique way. Besides you will see moon-lit forest during night time. We promise your skin will shiver!
- Find members of opponents team in the dark;
- Light the bonfire which will burn for at least 1 minute (each team will be given 1 box of matches);
- Find the way out of the forest (white sheet of paper will mark the exit, you will see it in the beginning of the game).
You will get this information after registration
Take a notice:
- We recommend participants not younger than 12 years old;
- Clothes which can be damaged or get dirty: dark clothes which covers all body including hats. Waterproof shoes (raincoats or rubber boots could be necessary). We recommend to have spare clothes to change;
- In the presence of a under-age people the adult person who is accompanying them is responsible for their preparations for the entertainment;
- During the warm season to have spray against mosquitoes and ticks;
- In case of extremely bad weather conditions (heavy rain, storm, blizzard etc.) the date of the entertainment could be changed (contact us at least 4 hours before the start of the activity).
- The activity starts after the dark;
- The area where activity takes place is totally save: the forest is the park territory, there is no threat of wild animals;
- The guide is experienced so nobody ever got lost in the wild.
You can book this tour only for Your individual group. Choose date and time. Available languages: LT, EN, RU, PL.
Price for group up to 10 persons 159.99€ + 15.99€ for every additional person.
To book the date You need to pay 100€ deposit.
- more than 96 hours before the tour’s start: refund 50% of Your deposit.
- less than 96 hours before tour’s start: non-refundable.